Stainless steel cable tie is a cable tie made of 201 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel. It is also a stainless steel cable tie product with industrial binding and fixing functions. These include plastic-coated stainless steel cable ties, plastic-sprayed stainless steel cable ties, nylon stainless steel insert cable ties, and more.
Plastic-sprayed stainless steel cable ties use plastic-spraying technology to add a coating on the surface of the self-locking cable tie to improve the corrosion resistance of stainless steel to the environment and certain insulation capabilities. At the same time, the added coating can also effectively prevent the corrosion reaction between the cable tie and the metal to be bound through direct contact. In some special decoration projects, users can customize coatings of different colors to match with the environment color, so as to achieve a coordinated effect with the environment color system. The spray treatment of this style is only for the surface of the cable tie, and the head lock is not sprayed. If you need a 360° fully sprayed cable tie, please specify when purchasing.
Plastic-coated stainless steel cable ties, also known as extruded stainless steel cable ties, stainless steel cable ties, plastic-coated stainless steel cable ties, stainless steel marine cable ties, plastic-coated stainless steel marine cable ties, have an automatic locking function. It is used in environments with high corrosive requirements. It is made of stainless steel inside and PVC outside. The surface is soft, the insulation is better, it is not easy to corrode, and it can be used for a long time, suitable for binding wires and cables.
1. The steel ball locking mechanism of the stainless steel cable tie can make the installation easier and the operation faster, and the good fastening performance ensures the safety of the bundled objects;
2. Stainless steel cable ties have five optional widths, which can be applied to various indoor and outdoor binding tasks, and the length is not limited;
3. Stainless steel cable ties are usually made of high-quality non-magnetic 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel with better performance is also available;
4. The surface of the stainless steel cable tie is coated and has a variety of colors to choose from. The commonly used color is black, which can adapt to the environment of 150 ° C. The stainless steel cable tie is made of anti-corrosion and high temperature resistant materials, which ensures the beauty of the environment and the fire prevention requirements;
5. Stainless steel cable ties are used in petrochemical, food processing, electric power, mining, shipbuilding and other industries.
Related Cable Tie Articles